- The House Rules set out herein shall apply to the Hong Kong Flower Show 2023 held at Victoria Park (“the venue”) from 10 to 19 March 2023.
- All visitors entering the venue shall undergo security check if required. The following items are prohibited in the venue:
- any items which may be offensive or health hazardous or which can be used as weapons or used to impede the smooth progress of the event; and
- any banners, posters, placards, leaflets or publicity and display materials, the contents of which are commercial, abusive, threatening, discriminatory, religious or political.
- Visitors shall not perform any acts which may affect the smooth progress of the event, or acts that may harass, disturb or annoy any other person.
- Visitors shall ensure the observance of the Law of the People’s Republic of China on Safeguarding National Security in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and other relevant laws of Hong Kong in relation to the safeguarding of national security (“National Security Law”), and shall ensure that no act or activity which is likely to constitute or is likely to cause the occurrence of an offence endangering national security under the National Security Law or other laws of Hong Kong, or which would otherwise be contrary to the interests of national security, is engaged in the venue.
- Visitors shall sit at the designated area in the spectator stand and shall not enter cordoned off areas without permission given by the venue management.
- Except cordoned off area, free seating arrangement in the spectator stand is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and no reserved seating for others is allowed.
- Any person who contravenes any of the Pleasure Grounds Regulation (Cap. 132BC) and House Rules may be refused to enter the venue and/or removed from the venue.
- Visitors must comply with the Government’s latest COVID prevention requirements when entering the venue.