- The House Rules set out herein shall apply to the Hong Kong Flower Show 2018 held at Victoria Park (“the venue”) from 16 to 25 March 2018.
- Visitors shall observe the Pleasure Grounds Regulation (Cap. 132BC), the House Rules and any other applicable laws, rules and conditions.
- All visitors shall produce valid admission tickets or other valid passes upon entry.
- All visitors entering the venue shall undergo security check if required. The following items are prohibited in the venue:
- any items which may be offensive or health hazardous or which can be used as weapons or used to impede the smooth progress of the event;
- any banners, posters, placards, leaflets or publicity and display materials, the contents of which are commercial, abusive, threatening, discriminatory, religious or political.
- Visitors shall not perform any acts which may affect the smooth progress of the event, or acts that may harass, disturb or annoy any other person.
- Visitors shall sit at the designated area in the spectator stand and shall not enter cordoned off areas without permission given by the venue management.
- Except cordoned off area, free seating arrangement in the spectator stand is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and no reserved seating for others is allowed.
- Some seats at the spectator stand may have obstructed view.
- Any person who contravenes any of the Pleasure Grounds Regulation (Cap. 132BC) and House Rules may be refused to enter the venue and/or removed from the venue.